MAKING GREEN FROM GREEN Get the Green Job You Want Now
Hear from executives who successfully transitioned into green jobs; Network with other professionals; Come early and meet green recruiters before (and after) the panel.
Register by 11am on 10/25! Member: $25 Non: $35. At the door: $60
· Jacquie Ottman, consultant and author, The New Rules of Green Marketing, Fall 2010
· Scott Fuller, SVP Business Development, Terracycle. Fomerly VP Marketing, Cablevision, and VP Brand Management, The Walt Disney Company
· CJ Kettler, Founder, Ben Franklin’s Wheels electric bike company. Formerly Founder and CEO, Lime Media, and President, Sales & Marketing, Oxygen Media
· David Wigder, CBS 99, VP Business Development, RecycleBank. Formerly SVP, Digitas
GREEN RECRUITERS HR PROFESSIONALS TO MEET DURING RECEPTION
- Leonard Adler, Founder, Green Jobs Network
- Stephen Bishop, Vice President, Hobbs & Towne, Inc.
- Patricia Hovey, President and CEO, North Fork Renewables Group
- Bradford Rand, Founder & CEO of Go Green Expo
- Dan Smolen, Founder and Managing Partner, The Green Suits, LLC
- Sarah Stamboulie, Founder, Stamboulie Career Consulting
For more information on the recruiters go to http://linkd.in/ag0mCz
Date: Monday, October 25, 2010
5.30 PM Registration and networking
6.30 PM Program Begins
8.00 PM Audience Q&A
8.30 PM Reception (with light appetizers)
Citi, ICG Conference Center • 388 Greenwich Street
1 Train to Franklin • 2 or 3 to Chambers • A, C, or E to Canal
Registration: $25 for CBSAC/NY members, $35 for non-members includes networking reception with drinks and hors d’oeuvres. $60 at the door for all.
Register Registration will close at 11am on Monday, October 25th or when space is sold out. Register early. At the door, if available, registration is $60
Click here to join CBSAC/NY
First Event of a Five-Part Series on Sustainable Business
Attend four out of five Making Green From Green events Fall 2010 through Spring 2011 and earn a Certificate. Future topics include Sustainable Food, Energy, Transportation, and a workshop event on what you need to know to succeed in this rapidly emerging market.
Presented by the Sustainable Business Committee of Columbia Business School Alumni Club of New York. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. Thanks to Jacquie Ottman, Jackie Chu, Nicole Rousseau and Elizabeth Weisser for organizing this event.
Open to the Public
Special thanks to the Citi for sponsoring this event series.